MUF - Sunlight

Saturday, December 23, 2017

I'm Shocked!

I'm still in shock.  75m was open this morning to JA, although partially destroyed by CHINESE RADAR again.  Signals were S7 to S8 in Panama for the first time in weeks...maybe months.  BTW, the radar kept me from making a contact with a Chinese BH4 the other morning, so they are equal opportunity jammers.
12-24-17 -- back to poor path to JA & HL for me, but W6UC had good rx and worked them.  Radar after 1120Z.
12-26-17 -- Overcame the radar to work Hat, JA6BJT. He was 59+5; gave me a 49 (radar).  I heard Barry working the late shift after I left this morning but I don't know if there was any DX for him or not.
12/30/17 -- 75m was not great but managed to work 4 JA stations before Barry arrived.  Not a real opening to JA yet! Wenty, 6Y5IC has a new beverage toward JA and was able to hear them talking ... just needs a little better propagation. The RADAR came on later, around 1140Z.  

No comments: