MUF - Sunlight

Friday, September 23, 2022

Low Band Blues

I have not been on 75 / 160m every morning.  However I have been on enough to know that conditions are still bad in Panama. Yesterday I heard a VK on 3793 but could not raise him.  He gave one of the regular VE stations a 10/9.  I did work Stu, ZL2XC yesterday just before 1100Z on 3797.  He has been on a job, working all over the world the past several months.

I do hope that Linda, W5TRV can prod her OM Barry, W9UCW to get his repaired receive array relocated and rewired.  I miss them on 75m in the mornings.

Two different 5K0 stations in San Andres & Providencia were active on FT8 this morning.  I worked them on 160m and 30m for new "countries" on both bands.

I anyone is still reading this, drop me an email:  hp3ak@jaymills.org

73, Jay, HP3AK

No comments: